Biodegradable and Compostable gloves, manufactured using renewable resources, plant base thermoplastic corn starch resins.
Uses include green grocer, deli, business and home use - food handling and hygiene practices.
Biotuff Compostable bags are an environmentally friendly alternative for sustainability.
Biodegradable and certified Compostable to Australian and European standards AS4736, AS5810, ISO16929, ISO14855, Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI). Reduced landfill waste and carbon emissions. Biotuff Compostable bags are an Environmentally friendly alternative for sustainability.
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance.
- Impact toughness and leak-proof
- Long shelf life.
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture
- Can be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities.
- GMO Free.
- Independently verified
- Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810 Home compost.
- US FDA & EU Food Contact Compliant.
- Perfect For Delis, Bakers, Butchers, Green Grocers, Hospitality And Hygiene Practices For Businees And Home Use.
- Order Quantity 1 pack of 200 Gloves.
- Large Glove Size 245x300mm.
- Glove Thickness Gauge 18um.
- Transparent Film.