- For skin, almond oil is a wonderful treatment. It is compatible with all skin types. You can moisturize with almond oil to ease rashes and chapped lips and skin. It soothes inflamed skin, moisturizes and provides a healthy glow when used regularly.
- Sweet almond oil is one of the most well-known and commonly used carrier oils. With its light, non greasy weight and high fatty acid content that can nourish and soothe skin, sweet almond oil is popular as a massage oil and bath additive.
Use in Cooking:
- Almond Oil is rich in monounsaturated fat, it contains 66% monounsaturated oleic acid, an omega-9 fat. It also contains 25% omega-6 polyunsaturated essential fatty acid. Along with a nutty taste, the oil has minimal odour and can also be substituted for olive oil.
- By replacing 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the oil or butter in baked dishes with cold pressed almond oil, will add a slightly nutty flavor to the dish, and it is best if the baked dish has complementary flavors. Almond oil can be drizzled over salads or over an almond crusted fish.
- Suitable for cooking
- Suitable for Salads & Dressings
- Bland taste
- Rich in monounsaturated fat
100% Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis)