This reusable Bread Bag is made from up to 10x recycled plastic drink bottles and is designed to replace single use paper or plastic bread bags, plastic toggles and ties.
They are also perfect to use as storage for the home baker. Simply bake, allow your loaf to cool, slice and freeze in your reusable bread bag!
The Bread Bag is big, measuring 41cm long x 25.5cm wide plus a 10cm gussett, to allow even high top loaves up to 16cm high to fit.
The Bread Bags have been made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards and our bag dimensions have been modelled off the size of single use plastic bags normally given out at bakeries. So they are designed to fit over most of the machines bakeries use when slicing the bread.
Due to the unique roll and clip closure, you can simply roll down the closure as the loaf is eaten to ensure maximum freshness is maintained by reducing air movement around the bread.
Bread stored in one of these bread bags can last up to 3 months in a frost-free freezer and will not sustain freezer burn due to the unique double lining and airtight roll and lock closure.
To clean, you can just pull out the inner lining to dispose of any crumbs and reuse again. You don’t necessarily have to wash it every time, but if you want to, a luke warm hand wash is all that is necessary. We recommend handwashing only, as the metal buckles may get damaged or do damage to the interior of a washing machine.
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- Pull through inner lining for easy cleaning
- Double lined to help lock in freshness
- Freezer proof due to the unique double lining helps prevent freezer burn
- Fits most sized loaves including “high top” loaves up to 16cm high
- Roll and clip closure also acts as a handle when shopping to make your bread bag a breeze to transport
- Made from BPA Free foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
- Measures 41cm long x 25.5cm wide, 10cm gussett
- Made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards